1. Excellent command of the English language with a natural flair for writing, coupled with strong editing.
2. Consistent in generating result oriented content that is thorough in research and comprehensive in treatment.
3. Have knowledge of Content Marketing/Digital Marketing Industry & able to deliver Authoritative articles, which can used as Branding purpose.
4. Proficient in SEO content development work, with a solid understanding of Social Media.
5. Expertise in content updates for company's social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
6. Ensuring ongoing improvements in content coverage and quality.
7. To edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
8. To develop unique, error free, grammatically correct content for client Brands.
Reporting to: BD Head
Job Location: Mumbai
Category: Affiliate/Digital Marketing
Role Description: Opicle is one of India’s fastest growing Ad-network online retailers to acquire customers. This position is part of our business development process which focuses on building pool of online clients to drive revenue for our network. We generate traffic from our Performance Network via different modules like Cost per Acquisition, Cost per Lead, Cost per Clicks/Visits, Cost per Installs/Downloads. This role gives the opportunity to a candidate to be part of the biggest and fastest growing web and mobile performance marketing company.
• Responsible for establishing new relations and maintaining old relations of company with clients.
• Manage and build a pool of clients from all categories like e-commerce, travel, BFSI etc.
• Create media plans, projection, PPT’s for clients and ensure compliance with the same.
• Achieve revenue target for business development for the year/qtr and month.
• Strong dealing with agencies business along with direct clients.
• Work closely with sales team, delivery team & client servicing team for campaign download to ensure delivery of all campaigns as per client’s requirements.
• Cohesiveness in communication with internal and external stake holders in high pressure environment and thus calm nature and patient ear is a must
• Work closely with technology team to solve tracking/on boarding related issues for campaigns.
• Should have passion for business development.
• Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to compile & analyses performance and data metrics. Monitor & evaluate industry trends.
• 2-7 Year Experience
• MBA or post graduate degree holder
• Good to excellent communication skills
Role: Executive – CPL Delivery
Reporting to: CPL Head
Job Location: Gurgaon
Category: Affiliate Marketing
Role Description: Opicle is one of India’s fastest growing Ad-affiliate network help online retailers to acquire customers. This position is part of our Cost per lead process which focuses on building pool of rich affiliates to drive conversions for our network. We generate traffic from our Performance Network via different modules like Cost per Acquisition, Cost per sale, Cost per Clicks/Visits, and Cost per Installs/Downloads. This role gives the opportunity to a candidate to be part of the biggest and fastest growing web and mobile performance marketing company.
Key Deliverables: • Responsible for All India media buying operations for Opicle lead & branding campaigns.
• Responsible for establishing new relations and maintaining old relations of company with publishers.
• Manage and build a team of media buyers, lead generation publishers.
• Create media plans for team below him/her and ensure compliance with those media plans.
• Ensure that team buys media from publishers on CPM/CPO/CPC/CPL format.
• Should have a sound knowledge of media buying and calculations for mapping of end goals in media buying.
• Achieve revenue target for monthly, quarterly, yearly.
• Achieve gross margin targets for Opicle Mobile from India.
• Create and manage key publisher accounts/relations. Also, manage their revenue projections.
• Knowledge & relevant experience in email & search display marketing.
• Work closely with sales team to ensure delivery of all campaigns as per client’s requirements.
• Gives continuous feedback to clients and publishers either directly or thru the team working with him/her
• Work closely with technology team to solve tracking/on boarding related issues.
• Work closely with the sales & client servicing teams to give continuous feedback and take active part in shaping up technology and bringing in new tools for publishers to use.
About the role:
Requirements from individual: 1. Sharp and dedicated
2. Passion for media buying and affiliate marketing.
3. Ability to stay focused and work on targets assigned
4. Strong negotiation and selling skills.
5. Leadership skills and must be able to groom people under him/her
6. Ensure knowledge is passed along in the team and cross functional roles
Educational and work experience requirement:
1. 1-6 Year of work experience
2. MBA or post graduate degree holder
3. Good to excellent communication skills